THIS WEB SITE ENABLES YOU TO DELIVER POOP TO THE PERSON OF YOUR CHOOSING. IT IS OUR SOLE INTENTION THAT THIS SERVICE WILL ALLOW YOU AND THE RECIPIENT TO ENGAGE IN A JOKE. THIS WEB SITE, AND ITS OPERATOR, DEBUTI, LLC, PROHIBITS AND DOES NOT CONDONE USE OF THE SERVICE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEB SITE TO ENGAGE IN ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES OR TO HARASS OR INTIMIDATE. IF IT IS YOUR INTENTION TO USE THIS WEB SITE AND/OR THE SERVICES PROVIDED VIA THIS WEB SITE FOR THE PURPOSE OF HARASSMENT, ANNOYANCE, PROVOCATION, STALKING, HUMILIATION, EMBARASSMENT, INTIMIDATION, BULLYING OF MINORS OR ANY ILLEGAL PURPOSE WHATSOEVER YOU ARE PROHIBITED FROM USING THIS WEB SITE AND/OR THE SERVICES PROVIDED VIA THIS WEB SITE!
1. Proprietary Rights. As between you and us, we own, solely and exclusively, all rights, title and interest in and to the Web Site, all the content, code, data and materials, the look and feel, design and organization of the Web Site, and the compilation of the content, code, data and materials on the Web Site, including but not limited to any copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights, database rights, moral rights, sui generis rights and other intellectual property and proprietary rights therein. To the extent that we do not own material contained on the Web Site, we have secured a license from the owner or licensor of such material granting us the right to display such content in the manner displayed on the Web Site. Your use of the Web Site does not grant to you ownership of any kind in any content, code, data or materials you may access on or through the Web Site.
2. Limited License. You may access and view the content on the Web Site and make single copies or prints of the content on the Web Site at your own risk and for your personal, non-commercial and internal use only. Use of the Web Site and the services offered on or through the Web Site, are only for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not use the Web Site for commercial purposes or in any way that is unlawful, harassing or intimidating, or harms us or any other person or entity, as determined in our sole discretion.
3. Prohibited Use. Any commercial or promotional distribution, publishing or exploitation of the Web Site, or any content, code, data or materials on the Web Site, is strictly prohibited unless you have received the express prior written permission from authorized personnel of Debuti, LLC or the otherwise applicable rights holder. Other than as expressly allowed herein, you may not download, post, display, publish, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, modify, perform, broadcast, transfer, create derivative works from, sell or otherwise exploit any content, code, data or materials on or available through the Web Site. You further agree that you may not alter, edit, delete, remove, otherwise change the meaning or appearance of, or repurpose, any of the content, code, data, or other materials on or made available through the Web Site. (This includes, without limitation, the alteration or removal of any Trademarks (as defined in Section 4 below) or any other proprietary content or proprietary rights notices.) If you make other use of the Web Site, or the content, code, data or materials thereon, except as otherwise provided above, you may be subject to liability for such unauthorized use (including, without limitation, for violations of copyright, trademark and other applicable laws).
4. Trademarks. The trademarks, logos, service marks and trade names (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Web Site or on content available through the Web Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of ours and others and may not be used in connection with products and/or services that are not related to, associated with, or sponsored by their rights holders that are likely to cause customer confusion, or in any manner that disparages or discredits their rights holders. All Trademarks not owned by us that appear on the Web Site or on or through the Web Site's services, if any, are the property of their respective owners. Nothing contained on the Web Site grants, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, or should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Web Site without our written permission or that of the third party rights holder.
Debuti, LLC will not accept responsibility for any information included in any Submitted Materials created, transmitted or posted by users. You alone are responsible for the content and consequences of any and all of your activities and you submit Submitted Materials at your own risk.
7. Prohibited User Conduct. You warrant and agree that, while using the Web Site and the services and features offered on or through the Web Site, including but not limited to the delivery of Poop to third parties via the Web Site, you shall not: (a) impersonate any person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, including anyone from Debuti, LLC or HYPERLINK "http://www.IPoopYou.com" www.IPoopYou.com, or its affiliates, or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity; (b) insert your own or a third party's advertising, branding or other promotional content into any of the Web Site's content or materials or use, redistribute, reuse, republish, repurpose or otherwise exploit such content or service for any purpose or reason, including without limitation, further commercial or promotional purposes; (c) attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems through the Web Site; or (d) use the Web Site or the services offered via the Web Site in any unlawful, harassing or intimidating manner, or in any manner that harms us or any other person or entity, as determined in our sole discretion.
9. Linking to the Web Site. You agree that if you include a link from any other web site to the Web Site, such link shall link to the full version of an HTML formatted page of this Web Site. You are not permitted to link directly to any image hosted on the Web Site or our services, such as using an "in-line" linking method to cause the image hosted by us to be displayed on another web site. You agree not to link from any other web site to this Web Site in any manner such that the Web Site, or any page of the Web Site, is "framed," surrounded or obfuscated by any third party content, materials or branding. We reserve all of our rights under the law to insist that any link to the Web Site be discontinued, that the link open in a new browser window, and/or to revoke your right to link to the Web Site from any other web site at any time upon written notice to you.
11. Orders for Products and Services. Let's face it - we sell Poop and our service enables you to deliver Poop to third parties of your choosing. In addition to Poop, we may make certain other products available to visitors and registrants of the Web Site. You may only order products if, and you hereby represent and warrant that, you are 18 years old or older. You agree to pay in full the prices for any purchases you make either by credit/debit card/PayPal¨ concurrent with your online order or by other payment means acceptable to Debuti, LLC. You agree to pay all applicable taxes. If payment is not received by us from your credit or debit card issuer or its agents or PayPal¨, you agree to pay all amounts due upon demand by us. Certain products that you purchase and/or download on or through the Web Site may be subject to additional terms and conditions presented to you at the time of such purchase or download or thereafter.
13. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THE WEB SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL SERVICES, CONTENT, FUNCTIONS AND MATERIALS PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEB SITE, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE," WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY FOR INFORMATION, DATA, DATA PROCESSING SERVICES, UPTIME OR UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS, ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, PLAYABILITY, DISPLAYABILITY, ACCURACY, USEFULNESS, CORRECTNESS, PRECISION, THOROUGHNESS, COMPLETENESS OR CONTENT OR INFORMATION, AND ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEB SITE OR THE SERVICES, CONTENT, FUNCTIONS OR MATERIALS PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEB SITE WILL BE TIMELY, SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE WEB SITE OR PROVIDED SERVICES WILL MEET USERS' REQUIREMENTS. NO ADVICE, RESULTS OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR THROUGH THE WEB SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. DEBUTI, LLC ALSO ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT, YOUR EQUIPMENT ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING IN THE WEB SITE OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, DATA, TEXT, IMAGES, VIDEO CONTENT, OR AUDIO CONTENT FROM THE WEB SITE.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OR MAKE CORRECTIONS TO ANY OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE WEB SITE AT ANY TIME AND WITHOUT ANY PRIOR WARNING. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INACCURACY OR OMISSION CONCERNING ANY OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE WEB SITE.
WITHOUT LIMITATION OF THE ABOVE IN THIS SECTION, DEBUTI, LLC AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED VIA THE WEB SITE, AND HEREBY DISCLAIM, AND YOU HEREBY WAIVE, ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS MADE IN PRODUCT OR SERVICES LITERATURE, FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS DOCUMENTS AND OTHERWISE ON THE WEB SITE OR IN CORRESPONDENCE WITH DEBUTI, LLC OR ITS AGENTS. ANY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ORDERED OR PROVIDED VIA THE WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED BY DEBUTI, LLC "AS IS," EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT, IF AT ALL, OTHERWISE SET FORTH IN A LICENSE OR SALE AGREEMENT SEPARATELY ENTERED INTO IN WRITING BETWEEN YOU AND DEBUTI, LLC OR ITS LICENSOR OR SUPPLIER.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES DOES YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE FORM ANY RELATIONSHIP, WHETHER IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, WITH DEBUTI, LLC. DEBUTI, LLC HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY SUCH RELATIONSHIP AND ANY LIABILITY ARISING AS A RESULT OF ITS USE OF ANY CONTENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, MESSAGES, COMMENTS OR CONTRIBUTIONS, CONTAINED ON THE WEB SITE.
Notification of Changes to This Policy.
Debuti is continually improving and adding new functionality and features to its Web Site and improving and adding to our existing products, services, and programs. Because of these ongoing changes, changes in the law, and the changing nature of technology, Debuti's data practices will change from time to time. If and when our data practices change, Debuti will post the changes on our websites to notify you of the changes. We encourage you to check this page frequently. This policy was last updated on May 15, 2012.
Personal Data Collected Through HYPERLINK "http://www.IPoopYou.com" www.IPoopYou.com.
Other than cookies, as described below, the only personal data Debuti currently collects through its websites is the information you voluntarily give us when you use the Web Site and its related services.
For example, you may use this website to contact Debuti with questions and comments. When you fill out a form on the Web Site, you may provide your name and other contact information, including your company's name, your e-mail address, and your mailing address or the mailing address of your company or other personal information. If you do not wish to fill out all of the information on the form you are not required to do so. You are providing any and all such information voluntarily. If you would like to purchase poop via the Web Site, we will require only your name and your current, valid e-mail address. When you submit information to us through HYPERLINK "http://www.IPoopYou.com" www.IPoopYou.com , you will receive a confirmation e-mail if you enter a valid e-mail address. When you use our Web Site to search for information, you are not providing us with any personal information. We offer the search features as a service to you. Debuti does not collect or retain any identifying information about you when you use the search features of our websites.
Use of Personal Data Collected Through HYPERLINK "http://www.IPoopYou.com" www.IPoopYou.com.
Debuti uses the personal data information you provide to answer your question or resolve your problem. Debuti and our affiliates may also use this information to help us improve the content and functionality of our Web Site, to better understand our customers and markets, and to improve our products and services. Debuti and our affiliates may use this information to contact you in the future to tell you about products or services we believe will be of interest to you. If we do so, each communication we send you will contain instructions permitting you to "unsubscribe' from receiving future communications.
Anonymous Data Collected Through www.IPoopYou.com.
In addition to the information you provide when you use HYPERLINK "http://www.IPoopYou.com" www.IPoopYou.com, Debuti may use technology to collect anonymous information about the use of our Web Site. For example, we may use technology to track how many visitors access our websites, the date and time of their visit, the length of their stay, and which pages they view. We may also use technology to determine which web browsers our visitors use and the address from which they accessed our Web Site.
This technology does not identify you personally. It simply enables us to compile statistics about our visitors and their use of HYPERLINK "http://www.IPoopYou.com" www.IPoopYou.com. Debuti and our affiliates may use this anonymous data and share it with third parties to improve the content and functionality of our Web Site, to better understand our customers and markets, and to improve our products and services.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data.
Typically, to purchase and deliver Poop via the Website, Debuti will require that you provide your accurate name and email address. While Debuti may allow you to send Poop to a third party anonymously, we will require that you provide your name and email address and we will maintain that information to communicate with you and confirm delivery of your order and we will also maintain that information to comply with any legal obligations or for the administration of justice.
While no method of data transmission is guaranteed against unlawful third party interception or other misuse, Debuti uses commercially reasonable efforts to ensure protection of your data including industry-standard encryption and offline security methods in our physical facilities.
Debuti does not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under thirteen, please do not transmit any personal data. If you have reason to believe that a child has provided personal data to Debuti, please contact us, and we will try to delete that information from our databases.
Link to Other Sites.
Shipping and Handling
We ship only to Continental United States (Lower 48 States):
Most internet orders placed before 4pm Pacific Standard Time Monday thru Friday will be processed and confirmed the same day. Orders placed after 5pm Friday will be processed and confirmed on the following Monday.
Please note, orders placed after 5pm Pacific Standard Time Monday thru Friday, may not be processed and confirmed until the following business day. Holidays and weekends are not business days.
Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will be processed and confirmed on Monday (most orders will also ship Monday).
Order confirmation, will be provided via email after the order is processed.
Tracking Numbers will be available on our website after the order has been processed and assigned a tracking number. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any question regarding your order.
A physical address is required.
We verify all credit cards before shipping. In some cases this may delay stated delivery dates.
Expected Delivery Dates:
All dates are estimates and may vary.
Standard Ground: 3-7 business days after order processing. Holidays and weekend days are not counted as business days.
Standard Shipping Rates:
$9.95 Shipping: Orders placed online have a $9.95 shipping charge when shipped Ground. This includes additional handling and processing fees.
Reasons for Additional Shipping and Handling Charges:
Any additional shipping and handling charges will automatically be added in the Shopping Cart.
Please Note The Following:
Order Confirmation does not occur when the sale is submitted online. Order Confirmation occurs after the order is received, pulled and after additional shipping and handling charges have been assessed.
2-3 Day Express delivery dates do not have guaranteed delivery times.
Transit days for ground shipments and 2-3 Day service, are business days and do not include weekends or holidays.
We do not ship to any International destination. We do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. All prices are quoted in US$. I Poop You only allows one re-ship per order if we have made a mistake in shipping. If the wrong item was ordered, but shipped correctly, I Poop You will refund the purchase price of the item only.
Returns and Exchanges Returns and Exchanges: Most items may be returned for exchange or refund within 30 days after shipping. If the item got lost or never arrived to its destination I Poop You will refund the entire paid amount to the customer. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions about our return policies.
Copyright © 2012 I POOP YOU - #2 Massasoit st. - San Francisco, CA 94110 - UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Tel: +1 (415) 374-5256